Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mei Qing Farewell and Taznim wedding :)

Farewell gathering for Ms Mei Qing.....a bright gal, she is now in Korea dy under the korean goverment scholarship. She interview Rain b4.....'geng' le!!!!

She is my collegemate during 1st year in 4th residential college. Then she moved out with my frens, after 2 years, i am his housemates for almost 1 year. hehe, all the best to u in Korea~~~



TaZnim wedding......CongratulationsssssYeah......thx for inviting me and my labmates~!!!
You look vy pretty tat day!!!



Chun Seng, See Toh, Kok Siong, Pei Li, Hui Jia , Dr.Ng's mom, daughter and herself (from left to right)

The food........quite nice :)

All of us including me!!! hehehe
Taznim and her husband walking out toward the entrance say thank you to those who came :)

No comments:

Post a Comment